(Adds revised sales plan, background) TOKYO, Jan 28 (Reuters) - A new revival plan for ailing Mitsubishi Motors Corp. (MMC) will include 270 billion yen ($2.63 billion) in capital injections from three Mitsubishi group firms, the Nihon Keizai business daily reported on Friday. Mitsubishi Tokyo Financial Group Inc. (MTFG) will inject 100 billion yen in fresh capital and 50 billion yen in a debt-for-equity swap, while trading house Mitsubishi Corp. will contribute 70 billion yen, the paper ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-MMC revival plan includes Y270 bln in aid-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.