(Rewrites, adds final sale price, share prices) FRANKFURT/TOKYO, Nov 18 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler's sale of a 12.4 percent stake in Japanese ally Mitsubishi Motors Corp (MMC) will add 501 million euros ($585.6 million) to 2005 net profit, Daimler said on Friday. The world's fifth-largest carmaker confirmed completion of the sale, which it said generated proceeds of 970 million euros and will improve its 2005 financial income by 680 million. A unit of investment bank Goldman Sachs ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-MMC sale to boost Daimler net by 501 mln euros" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.