(Adds company comment, appointment of MMC president) By Takaya Yamaguchi TOKYO, April 30 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Motors Corp (MMC) will work on a restructuring plan costing around 250 billion yen ($2.28 billion), part of which will be used to expand its output capacity in the Philippines tenfold, a Mitsubishi group source said. Japan's fourth-largest auto maker, struggling to survive after its top shareholder DaimlerChrysler AG pulled out of a bailout plan last week, will invest tens of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-MMC to seek Y250 bln in restructuring funds-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642