(Recasts, adds details, share movement) March 22 (Reuters) - Modine Manufacturing Co. forecast fourth-quarter earnings at or below break-even due to slower-than-expected start-up of business from a new truck customer and repositioning costs, and its shares fell over 8 percent. The vehicle heating and cooling systems maker, which has been in the process of moving its plants to low-cost centers outside the U.S., said it will also take a one-time charge related to its continuing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Modine Manufacturing shares fall on weak outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.