(Recasts, adds details) July 29 (Reuters) - Modine Manufacturing Co , a maker of heating and cooling systems for vehicles, posted an surprise quarterly profit, helped by strong European, South American and commercial products segments. For the first quarter ended June 30, net earnings were $7.8 million, or 24 cents a share, compared with $11.0 million, or 34 cents a share, a year ago. Earnings from continuing operations were $6.8 million or 21 cents a share. Net sales rose 12.5 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Modine Q1 results beat Street view" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.