(Adds details, share movement) May 27 (Reuters) - Modine Manufacturing Co , a maker of heating and cooling systems for vehicles, posted a wider fourth-quarter loss, hurt by restructuring and asset-impairment charges, and slashed its quarterly dividend by 43 percent, sending its shared down as much as 11 percent. The company cut its quarterly cash dividend to 10 cents a share from 17.5 cents a share, citing the need to provide financial flexibility and support reinvestment. For the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Modine Q4 loss widens; slashes dividend by 43 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.