* Feels pressure complying with debt covenant * Q2 loss per share wider-than-expected * Cuts FY 2009 outlook on economic uncertainty * Sees slowdown in North American, European markets * Shares down more than 2 pct Oct 30 (Reuters) - Modine Manufacturing , a maker of heating and cooling systems for vehicles, said a number of factors, including the credit crunch and economic uncertainty, have put additional pressure on its ability to remain in compliance with a covenant of a debt ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Modine under pressure to comply with debt covenant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.