(Adds sales, outlook, details) NEW YORK, July 27 (Reuters) - Monaco Coach Corp. , a maker of recreational vehicles, on Wednesday posted a lower quarterly profit due to incentives and discounting amid a soft retail climate. Net income fell more than 90 percent to $755,000, or 3 cents a share, in the second quarter, compared with $11.9 million, or 40 cents a share, in the year-earlier quarter. Net sales for the quarter fell to $306.2 million, from $357.8 million a year earlier. Last ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Monaco second-quarter earnings fall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642