(Adds CEO comments, other details throughout, updates stock activity) ROCHESTER, N.Y., July 25 (Reuters) - Automotive repair chain Monro Muffler Brake Inc. on Thursday reported a flat quarterly net profit as sales at shops open at least a year were little changed, but gave a rosier full-year outlook. After a slow start to the fiscal first quarter, comparable-store sales increased more than 4 percent over the past 10 weeks, the company said, prompting it to raise its earnings guidance for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Monro Muffler posts flat profit, raises outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642