(Adds details on accounting review) CHICAGO, May 22 (Reuters) - Automotive repair chain Monro Muffler Brake Inc. on Thursday said its quarterly profit rose strongly, fueled by record sales, and that its auditors were reviewing financial results from three prior years for a possible change in accounting for barter credits. Monro said it received the barter credits when it sublet or sold 14 closed store properties to Icon International, a barter company, in 1998, 1999 and 2000. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Monro Muffler says profit up, accounting reviewed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642