(Adds details) MILAN/LONDON, Jan 20 (Reuters) - Italian bank Monte dei Paschi di Siena said on Friday it had sold its 2.5 percent stake in carmaker Fiat to Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan in block trades. Monte Paschi -- which came to own the shares after creditor banks converted a 3 billion euro ($3.63 billion) loan to Fiat last year -- said in a statement it had sold the 29 million ordinary shares, or 2.5 percent of Fiat's total share capital, after the market close on Thursday. Earlier ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Monte Paschi sells Fiat stake to Goldman, JP Morgan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642