(Adds background, Ford's response) NEW YORK, Aug 24 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service cut Ford Motor Co.'s debt ratings to junk status on Wednesday, the second cut to junk for the automaker as it battles global competition and rising costs. Moody's also cut its ratings on Ford's finance arm but left them at investment-grade status. Most of Ford's debt is held at its finance arm, Ford Motor Credit Co. Ford and its finance arm are among the biggest debt issuers in the United States, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1 - Moody's cuts Ford's debt rating to junk status" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.