(Adds Goodyear comments, additional Moody's comments, background, stock activity) NEW YORK, March 20 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service on Thursday cut its long-term debt ratings on Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. deeper into junk, citing struggles at the tire maker's largest unit, North American Tire. Goodyear, the world's largest tire company by unit sales, is working with its lenders to restructure some of its loan agreements into 2005 and has received a loan waiver extension ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Moody's cuts Goodyear's long-term rating" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642