(Adds fund manager, analyst comments, shares, bonds and background) MILAN, June 26 (Reuters) - Ratings agency Moody's downgraded Fiat's credit worthiness to one notch above "junk" on Wednesday, putting more pressure on the Italian carmaker's bonds and dragging its shares back towards their lowest level since 1992. Moody's Investor Service cited concerns about the outlook for Fiat's struggling vehicle businesses and suggested keeping the debt rating above junk status could hinge on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Moody's downgrades Fiat, bonds and shares fall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.