July 26 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service on Thursday downgraded PSA Peugeot Citroen S.A. a notch to Ba2 and warned it could cut it further citing mounting losses and dwindling cash reserves at the French car company. The agency said it was likely to downgrade Europe's No. 2 car maker by a further notch unless the company took further action to stabilise the operations or the French government planned to support low emission vehicles. Moody's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Moody's downgrades Peugeot to Ba2, may cut again" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.