(Adds Fiat reaction, share price) By Maya Thatcher LONDON, May 28 (Reuters) - Italian car maker Fiat regained in full its investment-grade status on Wednesday following a one-notch ratings upgrade by Moody's Investors Service. Moody's raised Fiat's long-term senior unsecured ratings to Baa3 from "junk" Ba1, affecting 7.1 billion euros ($11.2 billion) of debt, the ratings agency said in a statement. Moody's is the last of the three major ratings agencies to raise Fiat to investment ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Moody's returns Fiat rating to investment grade" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.