(Adds Moody's rating, background) NEW YORK, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service and Standard & Poor's on Friday cut their ratings on Dana Corp. deeper into junk status, after reports that the auto parts supplier has hired a restructuring firm. The Wall Street Journal on Friday reported that Dana has hired Miller Buckfire & Co. as the auto and truck parts maker grapples with financial losses and operational problems. The firm is considered among the top tier of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Moody's, S&P slash Dana Corp.'s debt ratings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642