(Adds details) NEW YORK, May 19 (Reuters) - Morgan Stanley on Monday named Richard Bott, a senior banker from rival Credit Suisse First Boston, as a vice chairman. Reuters reported Bott's impending move last month. Bott, 56, joined CSFB in 1972 after graduating from Columbia Business School. He was named a managing director at CSFB in 1981 and a vice chairman in 1998. Known for his expertise in the transportation and autos sectors, Bott led a CSFB team that arranged the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Morgan Stanley hires CSFB banker as vice chairman" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.