MOSCOW, May 24 (Reuters) - The Moscow refinery, one of Russia's biggest, suspended oil processing on Tuesday after a fire destroyed a power station, a refinery official said. "The refinery is not working. There was a fire at a power station, which belongs to (utility) Mosenergo , which supplies the plant. So we had to cut off the power supply and stop all processing," the official said. "It may well have an impact on the Moscow market, because the plant is not working and it could last ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Moscow oil refinery on halt after power outage" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.