NEW DELHI, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Motherson Sumi Systems Ltd on Friday reported a more than five-fold jump in quarterly profit on increased vehicle sales, while a top official told Reuters that the momentum is expected to continue. The auto parts maker earned net income of 859.8 million rupees in July-September compared to 149.6 million rupees a year ago. Sales rose 21 percent to 19 billion rupees. A Reuters poll of brokerages had forecast a profit of 646 million rupees. "We don't see any ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Motherson July-Sept net up five-fold" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.