By Amlan Chakraborty NEW DELHI, India, Nov 23 (Reuters) - The promoters of India's inaugural Formula One Grand Prix in 2011 are in talks with MotoGP bosses to bring the world motorcycling championship to the country, a company spokesman said on Tuesday. "We are negotiating with Dorna Sports (MotoGP commercial rightholders) to bring MotoGP to India but it's quite an early stage and we have not reached a deal yet," a Jaypee Sports International spokesman told Reuters. The 5.14 km track ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Motor Cycling-India eyes MotoGP in 2012" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642