* McLaren given suspended ban for lying to stewards * FIA take change of team culture into account (adds details, background) By Alan Baldwin PARIS, April 29 (Reuters) - McLaren have been given a suspended three-race ban for deliberately misleading stewards at the Australian Grand Prix in March, the International Automobile Federation (FIA) said on Wednesday. The FIA said the contrite way in which team principal Martin Whitmarsh had apologised for the incident was taken into ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Motor racing-Apologetic McLaren get suspended race ban" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642