(Adds background, Berger quotes, byline) By Alan Baldwin NUERBURGRING, Germany, June 27 (Reuters) - BMW and Williams have extended their Formula One partnership for another five years to the end of 2009, they announced on Friday. They said the new extension would lead to closer integration. "This new contract envisages enhanced integration between the two partners," said BMW board member Burkhard Goeschel in a statement at the European Grand Prix. Frank Williams, whose team won the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Motor racing-BMW and Williams renew F1 deal to 2009" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.