(Adds quotes, detail) By Alan Baldwin LONDON, Dec 19 (Reuters) - Formula One carmakers and commercial rights holders have promised to pay teams far more money and to retain Bernie Ecclestone as ringmaster in a restructuring of the sport. A joint statement by Ecclestone's Formula One Administration (FOA), commercial rights holders SLEC and European carmakers on Friday said they had signed a memorandum of understanding on Formula One's future structure. The agreement lifted the threat ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Motor racing-Carmakers and banks agree on F1 future" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.