* Breakaway F1 series averted after deal reached * Teams win battle with Mosley who will not seek re-election (adds details, quotes) PARIS, June 24 (Reuters) - A deal has been reached with Formula One teams to avoid a breakaway series next year, FIA president Max Mosley said on Wednesday. Mosley and eight teams had been at loggerheads over his plans to introduce a budget cap for 2010. "There will be no split. We have agreed to a reduction of costs," Mosley was quoted as saying by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Motor racing-Deal reached to avoid breakaway F1 series" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.