(adds details, quotes) By Alan Baldwin LONDON, March 31 (Reuters) - Prodrive, the company run by former BAR and Benetton team boss David Richards, submitted an entry for the 2008 Formula One championship on Friday. "Formula One is still regarded as the pinnacle of motorsport and therefore a natural next step for Prodrive," said Richards in a statement. "While we may be a very large company in motorsport terms, we are very much a minnow in comparison to the vehicle manufacturers who ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Motor racing-Former team boss Richards seeks F1 return" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.