(Adds quotes, details) By Alan Baldwin HOCKENHEIM, Germany, July 23 (Reuters) - Honda and the BAR Formula One team on Friday announced an extension of their partnership until at least the end of 2007 and probably considerably longer. Shoichi Tanaka, president of Honda Racing Development, told a news conference at the German Grand Prix that the Japanese carmaker was committed long-term to BAR and to winning the championship. Team boss David Richards added that the deal covering engine ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Motor racing-Honda to stay with BAR long-term" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.