(adds details, quotes) LONDON, Jan 24 (Reuters) - The Jordan Formula One team announced on Monday they would be taken over by the Midland Group, owned by Russian-born businessman Alex Shnaider. Jordan, founded by Irishman Eddie Jordan, said in a statement they would drive in the 2005 season under the name Jordan Grand Prix, with cars known as Jordan Toyota EJ15s. The Midland Group is to announce further details in due course. "I wholeheartedly believe that Midland joining with Jordan ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Motor racing-Jordan announce takeover by Midland Group" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.