* Team Lotus allowed to retain name in F1 * Lotus Group can also use Lotus marque (Adds quotes, detail) By Alan Baldwin MONACO, May 27 (Reuters) - Formula One's rival Malaysian-backed Lotus teams both claimed victory in a London High Court battle over the use of the marque in grand prix racing on Friday. The judge ruled that Team Lotus, led by AirAsia aviation entrepreneur Tony Fernandes, could continue to compete under that name. However only Group Lotus, the sportscar maker and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Motor racing-Judge recognises both Lotus positions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.