(Adds detail, byline) By Alan Baldwin LONDON, June 28 (Reuters) - Michelin have offered to refund U.S. Grand Prix fans after tyre failures turned this month's Formula One race at Indianapolis into a six-car fiasco. "Michelin has decided to contribute to the costs incurred by the spectators present at the circuit on Sunday, June 19th 2005 by offering to refund their tickets," the French tyre manufacturer said in a statement on Tuesday. "This is an important decision, since Michelin is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Motor racing-Michelin to refund U.S. GP fans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642