(Updates with background, quotes) LONDON, Oct 26 (Reuters) - GPWC Holdings, which groups the major Formula One carmakers, has appointed consultants to prepare the ground for the introduction of a rival grand prix series in 2008. In a statement on Tuesday, GPWC said International Sports and Entertainment AG would "start building immediately the operational and commercial structure for a new open-wheel motor racing series, to begin no later than 2008". GPWC, which groups BMW, Mercedes, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Motor racing-Rival F1 series appoints consultants" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.