* BMW say reached agreement with Sauber over F1 team * Sale to Qadbak will not proceed (Adds detail, background, byline) By Alan Baldwin LONDON, Nov 27 (Reuters) - BMW handed control of their Formula One team back to founder Peter Sauber on Friday after cancelling a planned sale to mysterious Swiss-based foundation Qadbak Investments. "Yesterday, BMW AG reached an agreement with Peter Sauber regarding the sale of the BMW-Sauber F1 team," BMW said in a statement. "The contract is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Motor racing-Sauber takes back F1 team from BMW" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642