* Team Lotus buy sportscar maker Caterham * Fernandes waiting on court verdict (Adds fresh quotes) By Alan Baldwin LONDON, April 27 (Reuters) - Formula One's Team Lotus announced the purchase of Caterham Cars on Wednesday in a deal linking the niche sportscar maker to the glamour world of grand prix racing. The takeover by team principal Tony Fernandes and fellow Malaysian associates Kamarudin Meranun and SM Nasarudin turns the wheel full circle for the company's famed lightweight ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Motor racing-Team Lotus F1 owners buy Caterham cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.