(Adds Bank of Singapore) Sept 28 (Reuters) - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Tuesday. To inform us of other job changes, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. BANK OF SINGAPORE The private banking arm of Oversea-Chinese Banking Corp said it appointed Kim Dong Yoon and Daniel Lee Sang Kee to its Korea Desk, Singapore. It also appointed Joep Hillegers to its Indonesia market team, and Pang Yok Tong and Kenny Chia to its Malaysia market ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-MOVES- Bank of Singapore, LMS Capital" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642