* Asimco founded by Perkowski in Beijing 15 years ago * Now No.1 independent automotive components maker in China * Deal expected to fetch more than $200 million (Adds quotes, details and background) By George Chen, Asia Private Equity Correspondent HONG KONG, Nov 24 (Reuters) - Asimco Technologies, an automotive components maker founded by Wall Street veteran Jack Perkowski in Beijing 15 years ago, is up for sale in a deal that could fetch over $200 million, people involved in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-"Mr.China" Perkowski's auto components firm up for sale" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.