(Adds details, quotes) MUMBAI, Nov 25 (Reuters) - MRF Ltd , India's top tyre maker, reported a 43 percent jump in profit for the year ended Sept, but warned that soaring rubber prices could crimp margins and profit in quarters to come. Chennai-based MRF said consolidated net profit for the full year rose to 3.58 billion rupees from 2.51 billion rupees as sales increased to 74.6 billion rupees from 56.7 billion. "Rubber price increase is continuously a matter of concern. That is not ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-MRF full year net surges; sees tougher days ahead" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.