(Adds details, quotes, shares) * Quarterly profit hurt by higher input costs, especially rubber * MRF says rubber needs to soften much more for sector to get relief * Stock falls more than 4 pct MUMBAI, Jul 28 (Reuters) - MRF , India's second largest tyre maker by market capitalisation, on Thursday said quarterly net profit almost halved despite better sales as higher raw material costs, especially of rubber, pinched its margins. The company reported a June quarter net profit of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-MRF June qtr net almost halves; shares slip" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642