* MTU CEO says wants anchor investor from different industry * Says has 0.5-1.0 bln eur to spend on acquisitions * Says does not expect further provisions for A400M project * Shares up 0.1 pct (Adds detail, background) MUNICH, Nov 27 (Reuters) - MTU Aero Engines aims to find an anchor shareholder in the coming one to two years, Chief Executive Egon Behle said. "I would like to have an anchor shareholder pretty soon but it will probably take another one or two years," he said in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-MTU aims to find anchor investor in 1-2 years - CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.