(Adds Chinese company to make cars in Myanmar) By Ben Blanchard BEIJING, May 27 (Reuters) - Myanmar and China sealed their friendship with loan and credit line agreements worth more than 540 million euros ($765 million) on Friday, as the former Burma's new president praised the Chinese as a trustworthy, selfless ally. "China is a friendly neighbour of Myanmar's worthy of trust and has provided vigorous support and selfless help for Myanmar's economic development," Myanmar's new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Myanmar, China seal friendship with loan agreements" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642