(New throughout, adds byline, previous WASHINGTON) By Jonathan Stempel NEW YORK, Nov 21 (Reuters) - In a move that may make the sale of corporate bonds fairer for more investors, the NASD's board of governors said on Thursday it approved a plan to publicly distribute pricing data for 4,200 high quality bonds, up more than eightfold from the current 500. The NASD, a non-profit organization that represents about 5,400 brokerage firms, said it plans to dispense the data through its Trade ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-NASD to give more bond prices to public" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.