* Says consortium offers 450 pence/share in cash * Says board is evaluating proposal (Adds detail) LONDON, Aug 27 (Reuters) - Britain's National Express has received a 450 pence a share all-cash offer from a consortium including Spanish shareholder the Cosmen family and private equity group CVC Capital Partners. The group said it is evaluating the the offer, which follows an expression of interest last month. The shares were up 7.7 percent at 430.6 pence by 0729 GMT, valuing the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-National Express gets cash offer from CVC-Cosmen" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.