* Natixis to pay 70 mln in bonuses * Bank is being helped by state after trading losses * President plans decree to stop some executive bonuses (Adds details) By Sophie Taylor and Matthieu Protard PARIS, March 27 (Reuters) - French investment bank Natixis, which made large trading losses last year and is getting state suport, on Friday said it would be paying 70 million euros in bonuses to some 3,000 staff in its investment banking unit. The revelation comes amid a rising storm ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Natixis to pay bonuses amid growing row" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.