(New throughout) NEW YORK, June 27 (Reuters) - Truck and engine maker Navistar International Corp on Friday became up to date with its financial reporting, after filing its first- and second-quarter forms with regulators, and said it was set to relist on the New York Stock Exchange on Monday. Navistar said it was on track to surpass its 2009 sales goal of $15 billion and manufacturing profit of $1 billion. It will resume trading on the NYSE Monday under the symbol "NAV". For the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Navistar up to date with financial reports" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642