* Says issues non-binding letter of intent * Says letter contemplates deal by mid-April March 26 (Reuters) - U.S. truck and engine maker Navistar International Corp said it has issued a non-binding letter of intent to buy certain assets and assume certain liabilities of bankrupt recreational-vehicle maker Monaco Coach Corp . "The letter of intent contemplates that Navistar and Monaco will work to sign a definitive asset purchase agreement by mid-April," the statement said. Monaco had ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Navistar eyes Monaco Coach assets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.