(Adds background, details in paragraphs 2-3) BOSTON, Sept 21 (Reuters) - Truck and engine maker Navistar International Corp said on Friday it plans to release restated financial results for 2003 through 2005, as well as third fiscal quarter 2007 "operational metrics," on Oct. 25. Navistar last year said it would have to restate earnings back to 2002 because of accounting errors that included the way it had timed the booking of some receivables, how it accounted for warranties, and how it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Navistar to issue restated results Oct. 25" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.