* Reports fiscal Q4 EPS of $1.19, $1.77 ex-items * Analysts expected EPS of $1.52 ex-items CHICAGO, Dec 21 (Reuters) - U.S. truck and engine-maker Navistar International Corp reported a stronger-than-expected profit on Monday as share gains in the commercial vehicle market and strong parts sales helped the company during what it characterized as the industry's worst downturn in 47 years. Navistar reported a fiscal fourth quarter net profit of $86 million, or $1.19 a share. During the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Navistar profits tops expectations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642