(Follows alerts) Dec 20 (Reuters) - Navistar International Corp posted a better-than-expected quarterly profit, helped by higher demand for its trucks in North America. The truck and engine maker's fourth-quarter net income jumped to $255 million, or $3.48 a share, from $44 million, or 61 cents a share, a year ago. Excluding items, the company earned $3.37 a share. Sales rose 28 percent to $4.32 billion. Analysts, on average, had expected earnings of $3.08 a share, on revenue of $4.44 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Navistar Q4 profit beats Wall Street view" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642