Dec 24 (Reuters) - Navistar International Corp said it will restate its financial results for the nine months ended July 31, but reaffirmed its 2008 outlook. "The need for the restatement relates to overstatement of costs of products sold and the understatement of inventories and accounts payable in Navistar's Truck segment," the company said. The restatement is expected to increase the U.S. truck and engine maker's net income for the nine-month period by $50 million, or 68 cents a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Navistar to restate results; 2008 view reaffirmed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.