(Adds details, Navistar comment, background and byline) By Poornima Gupta DETROIT, Feb 28 (Reuters) - A Michigan court on Wednesday ordered Navistar International Corp. to resume shipping to Ford Motor Co. the diesel engines that power the automaker's key F-Series Super Duty pickup trucks. Navistar this week had stopped building the 6.4 liter diesels for the Super Duty models, saying Ford had stopped honoring terms of their agreement. Navistar is the only supplier of diesel engines ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Navistar to resume shipping diesel engines to Ford" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.