(New throughout, adds BOSTON dateline) BOSTON, May 28 (Reuters) - U.S. truck maker Navistar International Corp said on Wednesday it expects sales of $6.7 billion to $6.9 billion for the first half of 2008, with full-year sales topping $15 billion. The company, which also makes diesel engines and school buses, said manufacturing segment profit would range from $375 million to $425 million in the first half, and $950 million to $1 billion for the year. It said it would hold its annual ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Navistar sees 2008 sales topping $15 billion" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.